Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Being honest with myself! Wow!

So, I’ve been trying to lose weight this year. My max was 234.8 this year. I’m so upset that I can’t seem to lose any weight even though my fridge is stocked with all the right stuff. I’ve lost 5-7lbs and now it’s all back on. It felt so good when I did.

I kept thinking to my self, just one bad day a week can’t be to blame for me losing then gaining the same 5-7 pounds every week and a half!!

I just made a February calorie spreadsheet, (using my MFP calorie intake diary), and man oh man what have I been doing to myself.?!

What I thought was weeks and weeks of good work this month, was NOT!

Only ate less than 1,500 calories 6 days total

I ate more than 1,700 calories 7 days total

AND I BINGED 2,500 CALORIES OR MORE 15 DAYS this month!!!!!!!

I lied to myself, have you? Please take the time to access your journey and get right with yourself. I now understand my zero weight loss and feel ready to own my progress.

submitted by /u/sheisnotgod
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Sx2ZiO

No comments:

Post a Comment