Friday, February 22, 2019

Plateaued after 8 Pounds

Hello all!

I am excited that I will be getting my gallbladder removed next month. It's a wake up call; gallstone pain was insane! Since my 3-day long attack occurred 3-4 weeks ago, I've changed my diet to lower fat, healthier foods. I'm not really following a specific diet. I'm sure I need more veggies. I'm just being more careful. Smaller, more frequent meals....no fast food. I was binging fast food for over a month in depression when I found out my boyfriend was cheating.

Anyway! This past Tuesday, I've lost my 8th pound. I've weighed myself everyday for almost 3 weeks. I have an app that works with my scale via bluetooth. This week, though, I have been going up and down between 183.8 -184.4 versus losing about 0.4-0.6 pounds a day.

To add, I am a woman standing only at 5'0". I'm going to be 30 in September and I really need to be happy at 30!

I am scheduled to menstruate starting today or tomorrow based on my calendar. Have any other women experienced a plateau a week prior to menstruating? In past experiences of attempting weight loss, I had this issue. This time, I am extremely serious about losing weight, especially since I'm afraid to eat badly to cause another attack. It is very frustrating to see the weight loss just stop.

I know exercise is important, but until this thing is out of my body, as this area is tender, I want to start after I heal up from surgery.

Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/sweetblood17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E2QDcY

No comments:

Post a Comment