Friday, February 22, 2019

I'm down 12 lbs and nervous

Hey guys! First off this sub has been one of the biggest stepping stones for me in all of my weight loss history so I want to thank the community.

For the past couple years, I've yo-yoed my weight quite a lot, trying to lose and by the end gaining about 2-4 lbs more.

Ever since I joined this sub I've been doing really well. I ate healthy for a whole month straight and lost 12lbs. The most I've ever lost!

I've gained a couple back. On Valentine's Day I was hanging w my buddies and decided to have a cheat day, as we were having a small party-like get together thing. Every time I do this it's my downfall. Since Valentine's Day I've been eating not "healthy" but not super "unhealthy" either. But I'm having trouble getting back into the healthy mindset.

Although I need to lose 30 more lbs, I'm looking good, which sucks bc it strips me of my motivation. It makes me make exceptions for myself.

I really really felt like this one was the one where I do it. Probably about my 15th attempt or so in the past couple years but this one felt so different. I really don't wanna lose it but I still find myself caving for unhealthy food at night.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated if you guys have it. Love you guys ✌️

submitted by /u/lil_baby_aidy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NlfTPJ

No comments:

Post a Comment