Friday, February 22, 2019

Calorie Counting Apps Setting Daily Goal Super Low

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue with whatever app they use, but ever since I have been on the bottom half of my journey to my goal weight, Lose It has been setting my daily goal at a low number that gets lower with each pound I lose. For reference, I'm a 5'0 female and it is suggesting that I only eat 1015 calories a day (on the "lose 2 lbs a week" option). I know that is way below the healthy average of 1200, but my number keeps dropping each time I lose more weight and I can't seem to adjust it.

I had talked to my doctor a while back and she suggested to stay at 1200 a day, which I do, but I feel like if this app is telling me this and I know better, what about someone who might not? I hate seeing that I've gone over my daily limit for trying to still eat a healthy amount of food while trying to lose weight but I know not everyone can tolerate this. I feel like it's almost dangerous for the app to be telling anyone to eat such a low amount of calories.

Has anyone else seen or had this happen on their weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/dinosaursrawk15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SjW3FB

No comments:

Post a Comment