Saturday, February 23, 2019

Can lifting weights affect the scale negatively?

So I have started my weight loss journey on Feb 1, eating at 1800 calories / day with Keto + IF.

I had lost 10 lbs by Feb 17 (I'm sure some is water weight due to Keto). But this week, I decided to lift from now on, on 4 of the weekdays and my weight didn't fluctuate till today. It went up 2 lbs.

So I am a little worried that the lifting is affecting me negatively which seems ridiculous cause I just want to preserve as much muscle as I can and make sure it is mainly fat that I am losing.

I weight myself every day at the same time (right when I wake up) and it is a little discouraging to wake up 2 lbs heavier for what seems to be no reason?

Advice?

submitted by /u/a77a_a77a
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VfaGMo

No comments:

Post a Comment