Saturday, February 23, 2019

Binge-eating is the nightmare i'm living in!

I've had this problem for years now, and no matter how hard i try, i never seem to lose this horrible habit. I've watched every video on the topic and read every tip, nothing works. binge-eating has now hindered my weight loss journey for two years, and i don't know no how to stop. I hate doing it and hate how i feel afterwards, and most of all, i hate how i don't even know why i do it. I'm usually not that hungry when i start binging on bread or cookies, it's almost as if my mind tells me to do something, and there's no running away from it. If i thought about having another sandwich, i will be having another sandwich, not because i'm hungry or that the first one even tasted good, but only because i had that thought, and chewing some food is the best idea i've got at the moment. I don't even tend to eat more when i'm sad or happy, it's generally not emotion-based. It's more out of boredom if i'm being honest. I don't know, i'm so sick of it and i wanna stop doing it by all means and regain my self-discipline. i want to become fit, i really do. but i know it's not gonna work unless i finally lose that habit. Can anyone please help me?

submitted by /u/youmnahmad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2H5bqQr

No comments:

Post a Comment