Thursday, February 28, 2019

Do you ever have the feeling of wanting to be motivated but can't seem to actually be motivated?

I've been on this subreddit for a little over a year now, actually this is the reason I joined reddit. I went down to my pre-pregnancy weight but have seemed to plateau from there. I am at my halfway point for weight loss but I can't seem to be motivated. It started with the holidays, and I have gone back to tracking twice since then but I can't seem to actually motivate myself to get back on track. Like, my mindset can't go from the eating habits of an overweight BMI person to a normal BMI person, if that makes sense. I can't make that jump, or even want to make that jump but I know I'd feel better if I did. Have any of you been through this or have any tips to get that inner motivation going?

submitted by /u/RomeroChick26
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T70xVr

No comments:

Post a Comment