Saturday, February 23, 2019

I want to lose 37lb but don't know how to do it

Sex: Male
Height: 155cm
Weight: 62.5
Age: 14

I've tried to make this post 2 times already but it looks like I will have to rant so that my post doesn't get automodded...

When I was 11 I started binge eating out of boredom, I didn't care about it making me fat, it was just something I could do to not feel bored. Since then my weight has been going up, until last year, where on January 2nd I decided to lose weight, and so I did. From January 2nd to Easter, I lost 8kg. Then at easter, I binged again after having a perfect record, and was so embarrassed that I didn't log it. But after... I just stopped logging altogether.

Now I am here just under a year later. I have regained 6kg and am finally asking here for help after 10+ failed attemps to restart my weight loss. I have been in a loop of: wake up -> have lunch -> get home and eat snack -> eat dinner -> have snack(s) -> shower and want to kill myself over the fact that I keep doing this.

It's so embarrasing, but when I am presented with food I just never seem to turn it down. Also, I constantly confuse dehydration with hunger and eat. I really want to start losing again but I start, go for 3 or so days, then go out to a restaurant for a meal and stop tracking because I am too embarrassed to log my meal.

I'm really just looking for a final solution to this, I don't care if I have to starve myself, I just want this fat gone...

submitted by /u/throwaway_2n3v4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2STMySG

No comments:

Post a Comment