Monday, February 25, 2019

Turns out that a break up is a great way to kick start weight loss.

Well, my 6 year relationship ended last week and I've lost 6 lbs in four days. This isn't a boohoo post, however.

I'm actually okay with the weight loss and my emotional eating habit is just gone. I have no desire to eat until my stomach is growling. I have no need or want to snack in between. when my stomach growls, I eat - normal portion size, perhaps maybe a little less. I've eaten far less these past four days than what my habit has been for years. No more emotional overeating. No overeating at all. I just have to make sure that once normalcy returns and sadness fades, I don't go back into bad habits.

I'm officially down 12 lbs now, so at least that is exciting! haha.

Anyways, that's about it. Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/marvelwall
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2H2uEWQ

No comments:

Post a Comment