Monday, February 25, 2019

I am morbidly obese and my underweight wife is not supporting my weight loss at all

I recently clocked in at 40 BMI and am having health problems associated with obesity. Medically, I am morbidly obese. Deathly fat.

My wife is underweight and she doesn't seem to understand the struggles of weight loss. I gained about 30 kg since I met her. She eats nothing but junk food, can't cook, and always brings junk food into the house. She doesn't know how to feed herself and only wants to eat junk food, so if I want to feed her it's going to be some shit like pizza or fast food. Half of the time the healthy cooking I try gets rejected. And you'd think with someone dying of fat, she'd want to help out by preparing us a meal while once in a while since she sits in bed all day and I work.

I don't know how I'm supposed to stay on track if I constantly have a bottle of soda in the fridge.

I lost weight once before, lost 25 kg, but I gained all this back. And since I met her I have tried so many times to lose weight, but the result? I'm morbidly obese for the first time in my life.

How can I stay on track with someone standing in my way?

submitted by /u/Paradoxa77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Eb85fw

No comments:

Post a Comment