Wednesday, February 27, 2019

[Challenge] European Accountability Challenge: February 27, 2019

Hi team Euro accountability, how are you? Second to last day of the month, lets' make it good! Question of the day today if you fancy it: what one thing helps you most to stay accountable to your weight loss goals?

By the way, I'm struggling to come up with questions of the day so I am not going to continue having them next month (or if someone wants to take over hosting next month, that's cool too!). Speaking of hosting I'm happy to keep putting up the automatic posts indefinitely until someone else wants to take over, but I'm probably not going to be as actively involved in coming months as I have been at some points in the past.

 

For anyone new who wants to join today, this is a daily post where you can track your goals, keep yourself accountable, get support and have a chat with friendly people at times that are convenient for European time zones. Check in daily, weekly, or whatever works best for you. Anyone and everyone is welcome! Tell us about yourself and your goals and join us already :) And it's all more fun when you comment on each other's posts, so let's encourage each other too!

And on to the accountability part...how's your day going? Let us know how you're getting on with your goals, if you have any questions, need to vent, have a SV or NSV to share, etc. And feel free to just have a chat about how your day went! We got this :D

 

I'll start: I've pretty much given up on my goals for February, so I would rather take the last 2 days of the month to regroup and figure out what changes are needed in the immediate future. I actually gained weight this month, and if I look at my progress graph I've had lots of fluctuations but actually been on an upward trend for a while. I guess I'm at the point where I can do something about it or slowly start inching back up, which will just result in me feeling like crap about myself. I'll probably have more to say about this in the February wrap-up post tomorrow.

Catch you all later! Have a great day everyone!!

submitted by /u/HadeanEarthWorm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VogO4S

No comments:

Post a Comment