Sunday, February 24, 2019

My mom cannot stop praising me when I went home!

I’m currently in college and I went home for a long weekend and I swear, my mom has not stopped complimenting me!

It just makes me smile because she was the one who was always helping me out to try and lose weight (I really don’t mind because she’s a pediatrician, and I’m 21 so her advice is still valid to me) and I did it all on my own!

I’ve lost a noticeable amount since December, fifteenish pounds from ~185lbs? This was from CICO and cardio. I guess it IS pretty noticeable since I am only 5 feet! Pretty solid perks for being tiny, I have to say :)

My mom is just the sweetest and she knows to be tactful when it comes to my weight as she did witness the worst of my eating disorder when I was 15/16 so I’m happy this is a HEALTHY weight loss and she’s noticing. She’s literally calling my dad and my brother going “look at her! She lost weight. She’s so thin now!”

(Okay I doubt thin is the word to use but, compared to my 2017 190lb self? Relatively fair!)

Oh, and perk of having a mom that misses her daughter away in college? She wants to take me shopping on my last day here at home! I rarely like getting spoiled but I’ve been having some pretty great SV and NSVs as of late so I feel like I deserve it :) And who am I to deny my own mother?

submitted by /u/cherrysodahigh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XmtV8v

No comments:

Post a Comment