Tuesday, February 26, 2019

50+ lbs weight loss in ~5 months, and a look at some details.

https://imgur.com/a/el14wV3

I started just below 100kg early October. I weigh less than 75kg now. I have had multi day binges, I have partied, I have stopped dieting entirely. I also started exercising, started a new job... I'm trying to show an example of weight loss in the context of a regular life where things get in the way.

To make it quick, I have eaten less than 900 kcal for a few months, most of the time doing only one meal a day (this wasn't planned, this is just how it felt best). I mostly eat canned vegetables, soup, fruit, cottage cheese, nuts, and meat.

My exercise in the beginning was just walking my dog between around 1.5 - 2 hours a day, and going everywhere by bike. I have now added running and crossfit.

I can answer any question you might have, what foods I ate, what I did, how I felt, how were the binges...

submitted by /u/Sheraff33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GQVPVl

No comments:

Post a Comment