Friday, February 22, 2019

How do you get your discipline back?

So, I'm halfway through my weight loss (yay me). Things started to slow down in January and since February started I can't keep to stay on track for more than a few days. I'm now back over 180lbs, and that's STILL not enough!

I'm not trying to get motivation because I know that's not how to keep going. What I'm lacking is discipline, but that's in all parts of life right now.

I'm taking excessive breaks at work, haven't started the college work I need to hand in on Monday and while I'm still tracking it all, I just don't seem to care.

I know I have to shift my butt this weekend to get my college work done and do better at work before someone complains. I just need to find the same motivation for losing weight.

So, loseit, how do you do it?

submitted by /u/txdevious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IG4n2G

No comments:

Post a Comment