Saturday, February 23, 2019

I caved in. I binged.

I've been doing fantastic this week. It was my first week of using CICO and trying to create a daily 300 kcal deficit. I aslo didn't eat any sugar (before I was used to eat about 300 grams of chocolate a day). It was very hard to do that for me.

I ate at maintenance 2 days but other than that I was successful at creating the deficit. It was very effective, and people noticed the weight loss in just one week of that. I also had a lot more energy. I mean I didn't have that kind of energy in YEARS.

I came back to my parents home this week end and contrary to my home they store a lot of chocolate etc. so I've been battling cravings for sugar since I got there. Suprisingly I could manage them though, while before I couldn't.

I was cleaning my room 20 minutes ago, to stay busy not to think about food and the sugar that was calling me when I found a box of chocolate. I caved. I couldn't help myself, I ate it all. Then I went for the white bread and the sausages. I don't know how many thousands of calories I've eaten. I feel like I've undone all my progress.

submitted by /u/violetmonstermunch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E8LKim

No comments:

Post a Comment