Wednesday, February 27, 2019

I got new plates today

I am just starting on my weight loss plan and one of the big issues for me is I have always been a member of the clean plate club. Its pretty much been hard wired in to my brain since I was a kid. When my husband and I moved into our home, my in laws gave us their old huge plates and bowls. At the time it was great because we couldn't afford a nice set and I'm very grateful that they helped but I know its also really caused issues with our portion control. Now that we are doing better financially and I am trying to lose weight, I decided it was time for smaller dishes. Now being a member of the clean plate club will probably reduce the amount we eat by 10-20% each meal but hopefully won't feel like we are eating less. To top it all off I really love my new dishes.

submitted by /u/warmfuzzy22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UbFMnU

No comments:

Post a Comment