Thursday, February 28, 2019

Social Anxiety

So usually everytime i go out even just to get groceries i feel this panic deep down. This manifests itself with me feeling really unwell and constantly adjusting my clothes hair etc. At some point i dreaded simple things as bringing out the trash and basically locked myself into my room to a point where my family wouldnt see me for weeks since i only went out at night to get some food. Over my journey these last two years i have constantly made small improvements and set myself challenges every day. What i realized was that small steps still get you somewhere so i started making small goals aka be outside for 30 minutes every day etc.

Today was the very first time of my adult life that i felt real confidence and not totally out of place.I got so much stuff done I had been trying to delay as long as possible. I met an old high school friend who didnt recognize me and we had a good little talk about how life is going. I have no doubt my weight loss is the Main reason I finally get to join back into society after all this time and just wanted to share.

150kg (330lbs) to 98kg (216lbs)

submitted by /u/KetoZeus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Sy9HVv

No comments:

Post a Comment