Saturday, March 30, 2019

30 Day Accountability Challenge - April Signups!!

Hey. How y'all doing?

Its officially spring but I need Mother Nature to get with the program. Another month is about to happen upon us! That means a new Daily Accountability Challenge.

To reiterate, there will be a daily post for you to check in on goals you set for yourself. You can also read everyone else's progress & commiserate, congratulate & whatever else needs-ating. Your goals can be weight loss or general health related, creative, self care or whatever else you need to focus your mental energy on. We try to foster a supportive place to chat about your successes & failures & what you've learned from both.

I'll start us off with my goals for April!!

  1. Write the next épisode for my show. It’s that time and I want to do a rough first draft of my black comedy idea.
  2. Workout at least 5x a week
  3. Weigh 245 by the end of April. Time to gun it, friends.
  4. Start my podcast. I had the logo for months, time to put it to use.
  5. Do thé 30 jump squats a day. My legs...

Don't be shy, chime in with your goals! And feel free to jump on the March post if you want to get a head start.

submitted by /u/cynisright
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I1PCFE

No comments:

Post a Comment