Saturday, March 30, 2019

I hit the -25 pound mark today meaning i'm halfway to my goal!!

I hit the 25 pound weight loss mark recently, which means that I am halfway to my goal! 5 years ago, I gained 50 lbs in a little over a year. I grew up always being careful about my weight, but let myself go because I never learned to cope with emotions in healthy way and went through a difficult time that I coped with via emotional eating. This weight loss means so much to me because if I didn't learn how to be healthy emotionally, I would have never been able to control my unhealthy eating. 25 pounds ago I saw how long I had to go and felt despair because I felt like I would never have the self control to lose 50 pounds let alone 25 and that I had ruined my life for good due to one bad year. However, I PROVED myself WRONG. I used my goal of weight loss to give me a goal......something to look forward to in life and lift me out of depression. For the first time today, I was able to fit into a dress I haven't been able to fit into since college and for the first time in 5 years, my BMI is no longer obese. I have continued to eat give or take around 1200-1500 calories a day for the past week and it seems as though i've hit a plateu but I will not give up until I am no longer overweight and just healthy again! I decided to stop weighing myself daily while continuing to diet and just praying a whoosh happens in a couple weeks. I can't believe i'm halfway there!!! I never thought I would be able to do this holy crap.

submitted by /u/4gotmyusernam3again
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OAn5YT

No comments:

Post a Comment