Thursday, March 28, 2019

What are some good protein powder and/or weight loss capsules?

Hi everyone, so I’m new to this thread and I’m just stating to get back into working out. I was wondering what the good brands of protein powder for shakes are. I used to use the isagenix shakes but I’d rather have something I can pick up in store or via amazon that doesn’t cost me a fortune, I’m a full time student and I work a full time job. Also I’ve heard mixed reviews of capsules that help burn fat while your working out and wondering if these would be a complete waste of my money or not. I’ve got a workout schedule planned out and I’ve been pretty good at following it but I figured the protein shakes and capsules may help too.

submitted by /u/Mbeckedorf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FGcyIV

No comments:

Post a Comment