Monday, March 25, 2019

What to do when you have no will power to lose weight?

I have a serious will power problem when it comes to weight loss. For the past 12 years I have been attempting to change my eating habits and always fail. I will stick with something for 1-2 weeks and then just give up completely. Any progress I made of course gets reversed.

I'm literally at my wits end and don't know what to do. I've tried talking to a therapist about my lack of will power but still no progress.

I have started suffering from a few health problems related to my weight( high BP and joint pain and I'm only 30 years old ) but I'm still not sticking to healthy foods.

I am at the point where I feel like I should give up. Because whenever I think of weight or tell myself I'm going to make a change I start getting anxious. Even coming to this subreddit gives me anxiety, because seeing all the success stories remind me of what a failure I've been.

Anyone has any advice or suggestions?

submitted by /u/throwawaygal921
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FzXaxS

No comments:

Post a Comment