Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Question about weight loss feelings (f, 24, 5'3 sw 145 gw 125 cw 115

(sorry if you see a variation of this twice, a bot told my question was too vague so we are trying this again!)

hi, so first off 5'3 and between maintaining 115 to 120 pounds. I lost about 30 pounds last year, and have surpassed my goal weight of 125. I still don't feel comfortable. When I look down and see a belly, or see a picture with a little extra chin, I feel like I am dragged back into being overweight. Logically, I know I am maintaining at a healthy weight. But I can't seem to feel comfortable in my body. How do I deal with this and become more comfortable in my body?

I don't know if anyone else has any experience. I know that losing weight isn't a magic cure all to feeling better about my body, but how do you all cope and deal with the body blues? Do i just keep losing weight or do i need to learn to accept my current body?

submitted by /u/doe_doe_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FybwgY

No comments:

Post a Comment