Friday, March 29, 2019

I have so many more clothes now

[30/F 5’10 SW:300 CW:238 GW:155]

I’m a long time lurker here, but I wanted to share a success of my weight loss that is pretty neat and not at all anticipated. During my weight gain starting at about 250 lbs onward to 316 lbs as my heaviest, I lived in about 2-3 pairs of pants. I didn’t want to buy clothes, I didn’t want to feel feminine or uplifted by what I wore, so I fell into a slump, though I kept all of my clothes as I gained. I have a habit of yo-yo-ing so I knew I’d lose it again.

Fast forward to today, where I’ve lost about 60 pounds and I just folded a whole load of pants from the dryer equaling out to 10 pair! I have 10 pair of pants, whereas just yesterday I thought I only had 3. Apparently I dropped another size. From all the clothes hoarding I’ve done, I probably had 6-7 big bags of old clothes. Well, today there’s 2 gone! I can fit into 2 frickin bags, I’m so stoked.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with people that might understand. My circle wasn’t nearly as thrilled as I am.

TL;DR: I had 3 pairs of pants yesterday and had went down in a size so now I have 10 pairs!

submitted by /u/SavorySausages
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CJHSo9

No comments:

Post a Comment