Monday, March 25, 2019

It is simple

I want to preface this by saying it is simple for me now to measure and log all my food, but not when I started. I appreciate and the enjoy the comments about my weight loss and most people more often then not ask how I am doing it. I just say I'm watching what I eat because I know as soon as I mention I've been weighing or measuring my food their eyes will start to glaze over. I also avoid telling people I use one of those diet bet websites strictly because I don't want it coming back to bite me when they lose their money. Oh also people really wanna hear I've exercised a lot which I haven't because I've learned I can't do everything at once. So in short just get accurate measurements of your food and keep logging your food everyday. It will eventually just become second nature. Good luck to anyone thinking about starting, starting or on their weight loss journey!

submitted by /u/AerogantContender
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OoQLbl

No comments:

Post a Comment