Monday, March 25, 2019

[Q&A] Running with a backpack?

Basically, I have learned about myself that if exercise doesn't fit seamlessly into my regular routine, I just won't do it. Thankfully my weight loss has been going fine without it, but I'm interested in experimenting with it just as a mood booster. I currently take a bus from my office to the train, then take the train home, but I'm looking to start running from my office to the train a few times a week as the weather improves. This means that, at minimum, I will have to carry my work clothes and shoes along with my makeup on my run. I hate running with a backpack. Any runners out there who have tips for a situation like this or specific backpack recommendations? I've been needing a new one anyway!

submitted by /u/anntilathehun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uqbBhs

No comments:

Post a Comment