Tuesday, March 26, 2019

is it possible to lose 70 pounds in 8 months? F 5’5 SW: 241 CW: 239 GW: 150

first off i’d like to say i started my weight loss journey last week and did my weekly weigh in and i lost 2 pounds! i’ve been doing CICO, 1200 calories, working out like a mad man. small win and i’m pretty happy about it!

anyway, i can’t stop thinking about this goal for myself. i want to be 200 by july, 170 by my birthday in october 21st, and then 150 by my wedding next year in may (only cause i know the last part of your goal weight is the hardest) i’m just wondering is this possible? i know setting little goals is really good and i’m the most disciplined person i know in my life. when i want something, i get it. and what i want is to be in a body i’m comfortable in by my birthday. i figured i weigh a bit heavy so it might be possible. if anything, i want to speak it into existence and be held accountable.

submitted by /u/idk06169
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FDJSR3

No comments:

Post a Comment