Saturday, March 30, 2019

My weight loss isn't going the way I planned.

Hi all. I have used CICO to lose weight to great success in the past. It works for me. This time, I also added exercise and some light strength training to the mix. I've been going to about a month and have actually gained a few pounds. I have been eating at a small deficit, not pushing too hard -- but the fast food, eating out, sugary snacks, and binge eating has stopped.

Can anyone relate? Is the working out (30m of elevated HR 3 times a week + a combination of things like squats, lat pulls, overhead press, chest press, and body weight exercises) preventing the weight loss? Am I gaining muscle weight, or just not doing it right this time? The scale has become my worst enemy.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/thegreenpizza
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FNkb0q

No comments:

Post a Comment