Saturday, March 30, 2019

Everything I eat hurts my stomach (post-weight loss)

So over the past 6 months or so, I’ve went from 180-190 lbs to ~140 lbs (5’10” male). I used to have a really strong stomach and dealt with binge eating problems most of my life.

For the past 3 ish months, I’ve overhauled my diet and have been eating a lot of vegetables, lean proteins, low carbs etc.

At this point, I feel sick unless I eat at a caloric deficit. Like everything I eat makes my stomach churn, diarrhea, etc.

Currently feeling sick after 1 chicken breast, all I’ve eaten today.

Have any of you guys experienced something similar after losing weight? Like I used to eat 3-4000 calories a day (estimated) and feel relatively fine, but now even when I exercise (so I should need to eat even more), food makes me feel sick.

Also this isn’t an eating disorder (I used to have one and would know), it’s purely physical

Edit: I’ve been doing almost daily cardio for 2 months, inconsistently for a while before than

submitted by /u/dat_boi_128
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OBKVUf

No comments:

Post a Comment