Tuesday, March 26, 2019

1st week without consuming any fastfood/junk food.

Ever since I started working 2 jobs, I felt so depressed and would feel too overwhelmed to cook my own food after a 14 hour shift and I would stop by and grab fastfood on my way home every day after work. When I did go shopping, I picked up ice cream and candy for the weekend for my comfort food. This is one week without any of that in my system. It's really tough. My jobs bring in food all the time and it's always sweets and junk food. It's so tempting. I've had so much water and prepped my food for the week and I feel so much better. I feel energized. I feel healthier. I'm already noticing weight loss. No more excuses. I can do this!

submitted by /u/Hardly_at_Work
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UVBQrD

No comments:

Post a Comment