Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Made it to wonderland

So M 27 510 SW 260 CW: 198.2 GW 175?

Guys today is the greatest day of my life. I weighed 212 in high school and I’m at 198 with still some room to go. I can’t explain how losing weight and CICO has changed my life. Recently I have had issues with depression my divorce and not a penny to my name. With no where really to go I started lifting again after a hiatus. As the weight came off my world cosmically aligned and I got accepted into nursing school, got a great job, am at 198, but still struggling as the divorce is kicking my ass. Point is weight loss was my catalyst. If I may, I implore all of those on your journeys, those about to start, those who are to scared. JUST DO IT!!!! I promise you your life will feel so much better and it’s amazing to have a feeling over control over something so important in your life. To everyone else let’s support each other just as we are doing now. I would have never made it without this community. I truely wish you all love peace and success in all your endeavors. You guys rock;)

submitted by /u/Rsledge1991
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WpinQA

No comments:

Post a Comment