Sunday, March 31, 2019

“Everything in moderation” what if that’s not possible?

I’m M/39/5’11/270 and I’ve been fat all my life. The only time I’ve lost weight was about 3 years ago doing Keto. It was too hard to sustain and ultimately I fell off the wagon and now I’m heavier than ever.

I have attempted to purely concentrate on healthier choices and CICO and I can see how that works for a lot of people. However my problem comes when I attempt to allow myself a treat or whatever you want to call it. Even if it’s something that’s calculated into a calorie budget, when that first mouthful hits my tongue it’s game over. I know that psychologically we’re always told not to cut out specific foods etc because it will make them too tempting but what if it’s better that way?

Keto worked for me in terms of weight loss but it also had an amazing effect on my appetite and desire for junk. I know part of it is to do with blood sugars etc but part of it is to do with knowing that I literally couldn’t have even one bite otherwise I would have been knocked out of Ketosis and would have to spend a few days getting back into ketosis.

So I’m just wondering if anyone here literally doesn’t eat the stuff they have a problem with at all? Not in terms of Keto or anything else but just as a part of their weight loss?

Or how does everyone cope with having stuff they want to demolish an entire pack or bag of in moderate amounts?

I’m hating the fact that I’m gonna be fat at 40 (swore I wasn’t gonna be fat at 30 and that didn’t exactly go to plan) so I really want to find something that works for me.

submitted by /u/LastBlueDragon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WzmlWU

No comments:

Post a Comment