Tuesday, March 26, 2019

PP weight loss help!

Alright here is my story. I found this sub today and want suggestions. I've never been into working out (with the exception of 1 year but that was like 6 years ago). If I start something, I usually just quit and I really hate myself for it. I'm 15 months PP and finally just so sick of seeing myself. My husband is a photographer and takes the cutest candid pictures of me and my daughter and I feel like I look like a whale. I haven't weighed myself in so long because I was getting so depressed. Last I checked, about 6 months ago, I was around 150. I really would love to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 115. I started working out last week and I am having such a hard time getting started because I'm so sore lol I start shaking almost immediately and sometimes feel like I will pass out. How do you all find the strength or motivation to go on and push through the pain? Mostly, I'm trying to lose that stupid little pooch I have so if you all have any suggestions I'll take anything. And if you need to be brutal to make me change, go for it. I won't take it personal. Thanks!

submitted by /u/hello_jen16
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Wp0y46

No comments:

Post a Comment