Saturday, March 30, 2019

SV/NSV It is so amazing to watch the body actually get healthy and heal itself after weight loss!

I have been a long time lurker of this sub. I have been following the cutting instruction on the TDEE calculator and been losing my weight only by diet. I have lost 20 pounds which has put me at 160. My phone screen actually broke which sounds bad but it is actually a good thing. I only wear skirts at works and as we know, very few skirts have pockets so I would always put my phone in the band where it would stay snuggly and securely between the band and skin, well now all of my skirts are too loose to hold my phone. Lol. I can actually fit in skirts that I haven't been able to fit in for two years!

The better news is yet to come! I have periods that don't stop, slowly through my weight loss journey they have regulated themselves back to where they are supposed to be. I previously had to have surgery for this issue and there was a ton of talk about infertility and the fact that my hormones are out of whack so I would need to always be on birth control or the bleeding wouldn't stop. My doctor was gobsmacked that I was able to get back to being normal. She then mentioned that when a person who is overweight gets back into a healthy weight their hormones function better, ect. I might still be infertile and they are keeping an eye on me but I may not have to constantly be on birth control (I am not on it now) and my bleeding has stopped!

What makes this even more hilarious is that afterwards I told my Mom (Who has been my biggest supporter, she keeps telling me "I am so happy you are losing weight the HEALTHY WAY!) and she said that whenever she gained weight she kept bleeding too. All I could really think was "And you couldn't have told me that in the beginning?" She said she had never put two and two together until now. I love my Mom.

And my favorite coffee shop makes a light version of my favorites that come in at 200 calories. My friend works there and she is doing CICO. She actually ran around adding everything up to make sure she was telling me correctly. I hope everyone else has had a wonderful day! I am just feeling like spreading the success!

submitted by /u/SignificantSwimmer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uzFa06

No comments:

Post a Comment