Friday, March 29, 2019

Finding a plan that works for you (64 days)

We have 64 days until June 1st! It feels like it is flying up on us!

Today I wanted to talk to you guys about finding your own way. Yesterday I had an issue with someone who was pretty negative towards my goals and my way of reaching them. It was difficult to hear, and even more difficult to not snap at them. I mean weight loss is hard and we should never tear each other down to build ourselves up.

Some of you here exercise. Some of you count calories religiously. Some of you are just starting to make progress and some of you are kicking butt!

The point is we all face our challenges in different ways and that is okay. I always remember that old tv show "different strokes" when I think of this because it may sound corny but it DOES take different strokes for different folks. You guys have to find a plan that works for you.

If that's taking a day and eating an entire tub of ice cream, or skipping the gym, or even eating under your calorie deficit so you can save calories for the weekend, remember...

All of that is fine

We are all people just people'n here and we deserve kindness from one another NOT negative or destructive talk. That also applies to our own inner monologues. If I get ice cream last night, which I did, and went over my calorie goal that's okay. It's not ideal but my path is not just today, or yesterday and as long as I am trying I am succeeding.

So today I wanted to share part of my plan with you guys that lies outside the norm for this sub. I don't track calories very well. And on the weekends I don't really track at all. But I work out for almost an hour a day hard to offset my likely calorie surplus. I know it doesn't follow the guidelines for success that most have shared in this sub but I am making it work for me. I also try to count calories and I get better each day. But logging exclusively isn't really my jam right now so I am focused on other healthy alternatives.

How do you guys break all the rules?!

submitted by /u/Kevatwork
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FzcwRW

No comments:

Post a Comment