Saturday, March 30, 2019

Before and after my 35kg (78 lbs) weight loss and diet.

Before and after picks

I work from home as a games developer,If you play d&d check out my stuff. It is important to watch my weight because I have every reason in the world to not leave the house and order food. I gave myself the cheat of coffee. I was allowed coffee when I felt like it but without sugar, instant coffee, barista coffee, macchiato, flat white, drip, cold brew, all of it is fine.

Here is my winter diet.

7am, Morning, 1 handful rolled oats + some almonds. Half cup of full milk. + 2 glasses of water.

Morning coffee x 1

Afternoon fruit salad + bread + 1 coffee + glass of water

Afternoon cup of tea + fruit (watermelon)

5pm, Dinner salad wrap + tea.

Late night Decaf coffee x1

Not super strict and when I got super hungry i'd drink more water.

Weekly workout

Mon morning ,Gym bike 15km Light weights, 2pm walk 3km

Tues morning Gym bike 17km Light weights, 2pm walk 3km

Wed morning Gym bike 10km Light weights, 3pm walk 3km

Thurs rest + walk + grocery shop + d&d

Fri morning ,Gym bike 15km Light weights, 3pm walk 3km

Sat d&d

Sun d&d

submitted by /u/alexdrummond
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YKXnG2

No comments:

Post a Comment