Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Grieving depression reversing all my progress

So recently I’ve been having a pretty tough time. I suffer from depression and I take meds which have helped and this year i’ve made a lot of progress towards my weight loss goals but recently one of my pets passed away and the depression is hitting me pretty badly. I know grieving is normal, but that mixed with the depression feels like it’s killing me. But what I hate most is that I’m back to my old ways of emotional eating. I was doing sooo well? Taking my own meals to work, tracking calories well, losing at a steady rate. But now, I’m bingeing before work, during work (I work at a fast food restaurant, and I only just overcame my cravings at work and now they’re back again :( ) and after work. I’m “treating” myself because I’m sad, but this has been going on for almost a week now. I’ve miraculously only gained back 4lbs, but I’m sure if I keep going like this I’m gonna end up back at 230, and i’m so scared. But I can’t stop myself, I had a good morning yesterday and ruined it all by the evening, I was so disappointed in myself. I don’t know if I’m looking for advice or just needed to vent, but either way thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/woosunghyuk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UUkMCl

No comments:

Post a Comment