Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I had to say goodbye to my dog Spaghetti on Saturday, I’ve been feeling pretty down since.

He was the very best boy, he would’ve been 12 in August and I’ve got a giant, painful hole in my heart right now that’s made it really easy to only eat Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia from the pint and handfuls of Cadbury Eggs instead of anything even remotely healthy.

But I started back on IF and calorie counting yesterday, decided I should check the scale to assess the damage done. Imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scale this morning and discovered I’d broken a 2 week plateau that had been preventing me coloring in the first box of my new weight loss chart!

It doesn’t make me miss my buddy any less, but it did help remind me that I’ve got to keep working on my goals no matter how hard it is sometimes. And for any MHA fans out there, I made it with a hero training theme and I felt like All Might would be proud of my diligence.

I usually prefer to lurk but damnit sometimes you have to leave your comfort zone, so thank you for listening to my rambling. 🙃

submitted by /u/HolyzombieBatman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2V04eci

No comments:

Post a Comment