Thursday, March 28, 2019

Weight Loss “Switch”

Just a little bit of background information: I am an 18 year old, 193 lb 5’4 male and I have been trying to lose weight since I was 15 but just haven’t been able to do it. Now I don’t know what happened because prior to a few weeks ago, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t keep a calorie deficit. It’s like I had to keep overeating no matter what. And then suddenly this just stopped happening. I don’t know what happened but the need just isn’t there anymore and since it’s been like this, I was finally able to break 200 and lose 8 pounds in the span of roughly a month. I’m just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience to this? It just feels so strange for it to be so sudden.

submitted by /u/lossthrowaway33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HY9322

No comments:

Post a Comment