Monday, March 25, 2019

Eating at night when trying to lose weight

My weight has completely stalled in the past 2.5 weeks and the only noticeable change I can think of is that I have been having most of my meals at night (past 10 pm) after work. Before these last 2.5 weeks, I was making good progress on my weight loss but I can't exactly remember whether or not I was eating late as often as I am now and it just came to mind because I was told that it's the reason my weight has stalled. I read a bit and it seems to be 50/50 but I literally have not touched any fast food or soda in a month. I have counted all of my calories and macros and I've consistently kept it under my daily limit so I'd just really like to know what other people think and if that could be reason because I'm out of ideas and don't know what else to try. It took me so long to cut out fast food and now I've got this problem and I'm completely clueless as to why my progress has stopped.

submitted by /u/uselessaia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FuHivi

No comments:

Post a Comment