Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Weight loss plateau

I am getting discouraged guys! I don't know what happened. I have lost almost 50 lbs since early December and it was coming off pretty easily and regularly. However, I just got a gym membership a couple weeks ago and have gone every day but one since getting it and since then I have been fluctuating +/- a couple pounds but haven't actually lost any since. I walk/run on the treadmill and burn between 500 and 600 calories. I eat 1200 calories a day pretty strictly (only 1 cheat day a week but not every week). Do I need to up my calories since I am working out or what? I don't know what to do! Please help! Thank you!!

submitted by /u/peachbasketcatchitup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WoWvol

No comments:

Post a Comment