Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Question about stagnant weight loss

Hello all, about a month & a half ago I was 362 lbs, I went from eating 4K+ calories per day to 1.2-1.5k per day, water as my only beverage, and fast walking 3.5 miles at the gym every day which burns off half my calories for the day (sometimes more!) Today I am 313 lbs and I’m very proud of this, however I’ve been this exact weight for 9 days now. I’m just curious as to why there was a sudden halt in my progress? Am I doing something wrong? I’m so used to seeing a pound gone every 1-2 days so this seems like a pretty long time to be the same weight, especially for someone my size where shedding is so easy. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/ugh_finethen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YtOYX7

No comments:

Post a Comment