Saturday, March 30, 2019

Frustrated with This Week's Results

I just wanted to give a quick rant. The last two months I've been kind of off my game due to being in a relationship (which is now over). Two weeks ago was my spring break so I allowed myself to eat with intuition (this meant I ate about 2000cals a day, still much under my TDEE). This week I got back, ate right every day, and worked out 5x this week. Last night I also took laxatives due to constipation (not to lose weight, please no one comment about this. I don't feel like getting lectured about laxatives and weight loss shit) and I weighed myself for the first time this week. only two pounds down!!! When I'm eating WAY UNDER MY TDEE. God. I just... can things work out for me??? I want to thin so badly.

submitted by /u/coyotea72
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JRuIvt

No comments:

Post a Comment