Monday, March 25, 2019

Starting again

About 3 years ago I started a 'weight loss journey' - I lost about 10kg in the first year (127kg to 117kg) and then gained a little big back leading up to my wedding. On our honeymoon I was turned away from a big ticket activity we'd planned due to my weight. I was devastated. Straight away when we returned home I started bootcamp and lite N easy and dropped 20kg in about 4 months which was great... Until I developed gallstones and ended up needing emergency surgery. It's been over a year since then and my weight is starting to steadily increase. I know I need to lose it but I'm trying to do it in a more body positive and loving (slower) way. Except I keep getting demotivated by slow progress. Has anyone got any tips on starting the whole weight loss journey again? And doing it in a way that won't make me judge every good by their calorie count? 😂

submitted by /u/amissy90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FsQCQ9

No comments:

Post a Comment