Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Does anyone know any good fat burning protiens?

I'm going down the path of weight loss again only unfortunately without a gym this time so trying to get some extra help getting the ball rolling.

I'm 6'5" and about 300lbs and have a somewhat physical job but no real chance to go to a gym due to where I live and work so it will be just the lifting at work and as much cardio as I can do without burning out.

I've also got a far better diet plan than I've been eating too which I'm hoping to get more motivation to stick to it once I either see or notice a difference. I've looked up different fat burners through googling and there seems to be such a huge range so figure if someone with the same goal as me has personally had experience with some that would be super useful.

submitted by /u/Half_a_beer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U9eT7n

No comments:

Post a Comment