Saturday, March 30, 2019

Emotional eating

I'm back on the weight loss train... Or at least I'm trying to get there. F/29 CW: 177lbs GW: 140lbs I sit at a desk most of the day, but have 2 dogs so we're walking ~20min everyday in the evenings weather permitting. Trying for 3 days a week in the gym right now.

Back in November my Dr approved me coming of my cholesterol meds, but said I had to get my weight down and keep my cholesterol down. December to now have been very stressful in my personal and work life so I haven't done much. I started going to the gym again this week and it reminded me that I don't hate it, I just have to make the time. My biggest struggle is eating. I can prep breakfasts and lunches, and even make healthier choices at dinner (I'm not normally the one cooking), but when I get stressed I start snacking. I have an awful sweet tooth, but the bigger issue is emotional/stress eating. I had a realization this week when I felt like I needed to hide my snack that it has gone too far. Anyone have tips or tricks to get over this hurdle? I know l will never make it to my goal in my current state. MyFitnessPal right now is set to 1400 calories. I've started seeing a therapist for other things, I'll add this to the list of topics. Anyways, hoping someone here has some helpful suggestions to get started.

submitted by /u/xcharityx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WBSrl0

No comments:

Post a Comment