Saturday, March 30, 2019

I [24F] lost almost 30 pounds in 11 months

Without even trying that hard. And I feel bad saying that.

I started out at 234lbs April 2018. Between then and now I have lost 26 pounds, mostly by changing jobs to a big box retail store where I walk on average 5 miles a day, 5 days a week. I also ended my marriage so I basically stopped the NEED to drink, experimented with some gluten free foods because I figured out it makes me feel like crap, and am monitoring my sugar intake to basically not sit and binge on sugar.

Last week, realizing I had 8.3 pounds to go to be under 200lbs, I started taking a multivitamin to hopefully curb some hunger and bring my calcium and potassium levels up. I don’t know what my weight is now (I don’t own a scale because I know I’ll become obsessed with it) but I put on a size medium shirt yesterday for work and it fit great! I have been a extra large for as long as I can remember! I put on a shirt that I’ve had for 10 years, and it fits better than when I first bought it!

Eventually I’ll start going to the gym. I already have a membership, I just need to actually go.

But hooray for small victories! I never had the courage to make sweeping life changes like this in the past. Thanks for tuning in—best to you on your weight loss adventures!

submitted by /u/rainmaker291
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OEc3lG

No comments:

Post a Comment