Monday, March 25, 2019

Fell of track hard and having a hard time tracking again?

Hello!

So about a month ago I went on a week vacation to New Orleans to visit a good friend. While on my vacation I decided to live it up and stopped tracking my calories while I was there. I also let myself eat anything and everything I wanted. My vacation time turned into me compulsively eating everything I’ve denied myself since starting my weight loss journey. Since I’ve come home I’ve found it extremely difficult to get back into tracking my calories and I’ve also found myself binging on fast food/junk a lot. I feel guilty every time I do it but can’t seem to stop myself. I was wondering if people had any advice on getting back on track with CICO and saying no to binges.

Thank you

submitted by /u/avrymarie8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HRJShF

No comments:

Post a Comment