Monday, March 25, 2019

Rapid weight gain without outer triggerer

Hello everybody,

I'm on the journey of weight loss for the "long time", currently at 194lbs from original 240 lbs. During this journey I've found set of rules perfectly working for me, including weighting my self every morning after using bathroom. I'm 22 years old male so weight drops fast if calories are maintained and energy outtake included.

My question is more of the curiosity than the fear etc., three days ago I've stepped on the scale and I had almost 2 pounds more than previous day, without cheatday, change in water intake or anything similar. To be honest it stroke me hard but I kept going and the weight stayed there for three days, worst weekend ever :-D even after 50km ride on bike weight didn't change. Today I step on scale and weight is gone plus some more, so I lost more than 2 pounds in 24 hours WITHOUT going to toilet (excluding pissing). Should I consider replacement of my scale or this is some crazy biological game of my body?

Thanks for any information.

submitted by /u/filipM99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Opizwz

No comments:

Post a Comment