Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Weight loss halt

I’m 169 cm and I’m 176.6 pounds male and I lift 4 times a week (1.5-2.5hour of strength lifting) and in the first 5 weeks I was losing a weekly average of 2.5-2.7 pounds each week while eating 1650 cal but on week 6 and week 7 which is this week I didn’t lose any weight at all and I’m only eating 1800 cal despite it is 150 more cal my weight loss should not stop and I’m not running on magic fuel lol. The only thing I can think of is I ate food with more sodium even then the weight should keep going down and not stay on its spot and only changes upward. It will be silly if my body is sucking up all the sodium it can and make me feel like my metabolism went from 2600-2700 to a mere 1400 calorie lol. Should I eat or close to my tdee for 14 days to reset myself?

submitted by /u/cramer2010
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JG3ZSp

No comments:

Post a Comment