Monday, March 25, 2019

Enough is enough

About a year ago I found this sub and realized that it’s actually possible to lose weight, and I embarked on my weight loss journey. At first, things went great. I kept losing at a steady rate and due to a plateau over the summer and some slip ups throughout the year I had lost 9 kg (19 lb) by the time it was December. I was at my lowest weight in years on December 19. But then, the holidays happened, and then New Year’s Eve.

Before I knew it, I had fallen of the wagon so hard that the wagon don’t even exist anymore. And that’s where I am now. Every day I have tried to get back on track, some days are good and somedays I eat a bit over my calorie goal and end up binging as a result. The scale has gone up again, I’m almost back to where I started a year ago.

I’m sick of this, enough is enough. The line is drawn and tomorrow I’m going to seriously start losing again. It’s a bit discouraging to see the same numbers on the scale as last year. But I need to face reality, and get serious again. I know I can do this!

submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedSpring
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HGaenC

No comments:

Post a Comment